Dr. Josh Axe
Today I am training on the benefits of hemp seeds and how to use them on a regular basis.
Just 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds contains 10 grams of protein and 3,000 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids.Hemp can be healthier than chia and flax and is one of nature’s #1 super foods.
Nutritional Profile of Hemp Seeds:
• Protein- 10 grams of protein
• Healthy fats- Omega-3 fatty acid in an ideal ratio for your body to help reduce inflammation
• Fiber- No regular carbs or sugar
• 50 % daily value of magnesium which helps to relax muscles and improve digestion
• 50% daily value of phosphorus
• 25% daily value of zinc
Benefits of Hemp Seeds:
• Supports fat loss & cleansing your colon
• Blood sugar issues or diabetes
• Increase muscle building and strengthen bones
• Issues with sleeping, depression or anxiety
To send a link to:
just complete the fields below. To enter multiple recipients, separate the names and the email addresses with commas. Just be sure to keep them in the correct sequence of name to email address.
EarthSayers.tv does not save any personal information; it is used solely to send the email.