This is Portland's oldest surviving brick commercial building. The Hallock & McMillan Building was built in 1857. It is located at 237 SW Naito Parkway in Portland, Oregon. The original architect was Absalom B. Hallock. The original cast-iron manufacturer was Phoenix Iron Works (San Francisco).
Portland developer John Russell has purchased the building and is restoring it to its original glory. Published on Nov 13, 2013
|EarthSayers||William J. Hawkins III; John Russell|
|Member of Special Collection||Design and Architecture|
To send a link to:
just complete the fields below. To enter multiple recipients, separate the names and the email addresses with commas. Just be sure to keep them in the correct sequence of name to email address.
EarthSayers.tv does not save any personal information; it is used solely to send the email.